- Proposal: 338
- Destinations: Greece - Cyclades
- Harbour: Athens
The Lagoon 400 is a new catamaran of the most famous catamaran yard of the world and truly shows the know-how acquired by the yard since 1984.
It substitute the famous Lagoon 410 that had, and still has, great success among clients in the catamaran charter business.
The design is modern, having the yard adopted all the innovations developed in the last years of research and production. Cabins with a lot of space, dinette with 360° visibility and a huge cockpit are the characteristics of this catamaran that offer at the same time great agility due to the reduced length of the hulls
Outside strong points
- Hard top bimini in line with the cabin top for a better protection from the sun (streamlined, more aesthetic).
- Easy to move around stern, offering more shelter.
- Easy access to the dinghy via the transom platforms
- Flush deck hatches.
- Moving around more safely (no step exceeds 220 mm).
- Open cockpit for socializing.
- Direct communication between cockpit and galley.
- All controls brought back to the helm station.
Inside Strong points:
- Elaborate ergonomics.
- Maximum light in saloon and cabins.
- Ventilation adapted to each area of the boat.
- Large, comfortable saloon where the galley is located between the interior salon and the cockpit.
- Smart concept in the forward cabins where the double bed can be converted into twin beds.
- Shower curtain in the washrooms.
|Rent rates | Bareboat (without skipper)|
|Bassa Stagione||Alta Stagione|
|3.800 €||7.100 €|
|Mandatory End Clean||200 €|
Ask for more information about Lagoon 400S2