- Proposal: 146
- Destinations: Croatia - Southern Croatia, Kornati Islands
- Harbour: Sibenik
The Lagoon 450 is the new catamaran of the Lagoon yard that replace the famous Lagoon 440.
Of course, the irreplaceable qualities of the Lagoon 440 have been retained as a starting point : a steering station on the fly bridge accessible from both sides of the cockpit, a forward cockpit, performance under sail…and an incomparable comfort in the saloon and the cabins.
Larger and with a bigger sail area, the Lagoon 450 also benefits from important improvements
In terms of safety, performance and cruising comfort: the aft transoms are better protected for easy boarding from a tender, the cockpit is larger and the access to the steering station has also been made easier…and the sunbathing area on the fly bridge is something unseen on a catamaran this size yet.
Inside the boat, the Nauta Yachts design team has brilliantly associated a perfect use of space with an outstanding elegance throughout, with an optional choice of a blond teak finish now available:
- The Saloon: It is larger than that of her predecessor’s and gives an impressive feeling of space.
- The « U » shaped galley to port has plenty of working space and is equipped with numerous, easy to access lockers. It communicates of course directly with the cockpit, and its shape makes it more comfortable to use under sail. To starboard, extra lockers can accommodate a front opening deep freezer
- The « L » shaped dining area is located to starboard, in the forward part of the saloon. It will accommodate 8 persons in great comfort, and its table can be switched with the cockpit cocktail table.
- Last but not least, the navigation area is located to port : it has a large forward facing chart table, a big space dedicated to navigation electronics, and plenty of nearby storage .
- The cabins : bathed in light like only Lagoon cabins are, those of the Lagoon 450 have been even more ergonomically designed and with more storage possibilities.
- The aft cabins could simply be called « sleeping rooms »: double beds with a lateral access on each side truly represent a reference in a 45’ cruising catamaran. All have a private bathroom with separate shower.
|Rent rates | Bareboat (without skipper)|
|Bassa Stagione||Alta Stagione|
|4.230 €||8.730 €|
Ask for more information about Lagoon 450